GOATS MILK SOAP - CHARCOAL & TEA TREE
Our boxed Handmade Goats Milk Soap is made from fresh milk that we milk here on our farm in Kilcoy. We primarily use Anglo Nubian goats which provide milk that is higher in butter fat. This higher level of butter fat provides a more luxurious soap for your skin.
Each bar weighs 110g at time of manufacture, that's value for your money!!
Our ingredients include - Saponified Oils (Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil (sustainable), Organic Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Castor Oil), Fresh Goats Milk, Activated Charcoal, Essentail Oil (Tea Tree).
This makes for a simple blend that cleanses whilst pampering your skin, especially good for oily skin and acne prone skins types.
* Free from Palm Oil *
Activated Charcoal is used for its cleansing and drawing properties, no fragrance is used in this recipe. Great soap for greasy skins and teenagers fighting acne. We are licensed to make and sell our soap products with NICNAS who is the Australia authority for cosmetics. If your soap manufacturer does not have a license, then they are not complying with the law and you can not be safely assured of the ingredients that are being used.
Goat’s Milk Soap is pretty incredible stuff. Even Cleopatra used to bathe in it. These days more and more people are becoming aware of the benefits of Goats Milk Soap for your skin, particularly sensitive skin.
The Top 7 Benefits of Using Goats Milk Soap on Your Skin
- Goat milk soap has recently been proven to effectively treat acne.
- Goat milk soap is less allergenic than synthetically loaded commercial soaps and detergents.
- It is known that goats milk can reduce skin inflammation, and soothes dry and damaged skin.
- Goats milk soap can reduce wrinkles and delay signs of skin aging. Its natural emollients and triglycerides moisturise skin.
- Goats milk has the closest PH level to our skin. This helps protect our skin from invading bacteria and chemicals.
- Goats milk is loaded with essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin C, B1, B6, B12, and E.
- Goats milk soap acts as a gentle exfoliator. It has alpha-hydroxy acids that soften the skin by breaking down the glue that holds dead skin cells together.