Our boxed Handmade Goats Milk Soap is made from fresh milk that we milk here on our farm in Kilcoy. We primarily use Anglo Nubian goats which provide milk that is higher in butter fat. This higher level of butter fat provides a more luxurious soap for your skin.
Each bar weighs 110g at time of manufacture, that's value for your money!!
Our ingredients include - Saponified Oils (Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Coconut Oil (sustainable), Shea Butter, Castor Oil), Fresh Goats Milk, Lavender Essential Oil, Cosmetic Ultramarine Violet, Titanium Dioxide. This makes for a simple blend that pampers your skin, no matter how sensitive your needs be.
* Free from Palm Oil *
Lavender Essential Oils are used in this smooth Lavender Soap, not fragrence oil. Relaxing and healing properties.
We are licensed to make and sell our soap products with NICNAS who is the Australia authority for cosmetics. If your soap manufacturer does not have a license, then they are not complying with the law and you can not be safely assured of the ingredients that are being used.
Goat’s Milk Soap is pretty incredible stuff. Even Cleopatra used to bathe in it. These days more and more people are becoming aware of the benefits of Goats Milk Soap for your skin, particularly sensitive skin.
The Top 7 Benefits of Using Goats Milk Soap on Your Skin
- Goat milk soap has recently been proven to effectively treat acne.
- Goat milk soap is less allergenic than synthetically loaded commercial soaps and detergents.
- It is known that goats milk can reduce skin inflammation, and soothes dry and damaged skin.
- Goats milk soap can reduce wrinkles and delay signs of skin aging. Its natural emollients and triglycerides moisturise skin.
- Goats milk has the closest PH level to our skin. This helps protect our skin from invading bacteria and chemicals.
- Goats milk is loaded with essential nutrients and vitamins like vitamin C, B1, B6, B12, and E.
- Goats milk soap acts as a gentle exfoliator. It has alpha-hydroxy acids that soften the skin by breaking down the glue that holds dead skin cells together.
As these soaps are Hand Made, appearance may differ from batch to batch....